Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Love Robes

I recently was given a robe for no reason by my aunt. She told me it was something she thought suited me well. I thought she was crazy. But after a while of just leaving it there in my room, I decided to try it on. Surprisingly, I liked it. A lot. It's fucking amazing actually. So comfortable. Absolutely great for those weekend when you have nothing to do and don't plan on leaving the house. I just have to say that I am a new found robe enthusiast. Since I got my first one I have since acquired 3 more. Now I wear a robe pretty much as soon as the sun goes down and I know I don't have to leave my house anymore. I just needed to express the gratitude and new appreciation I have for robes.

9 comments:

  1. That's nice, robes are quite nice to wear, glad you see that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you mean a bathrobe or dressing gown, nothing is better. sitting in front of the computer with a nice snack and a robe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often find I do not have the time to enjoy a robe. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get yourself some slippers for maximum comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to agree with Pete. Can't beat a dressing gown, especially on a lazy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i took a robe from a nice hotel and its all i wear in the house. robes are the sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol..robes are for the kings!!!
    it makes me feel like one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha so relatable, except that I have been wearing robes all my life! I love wearing them on those sundays you just dont give a damn and just want to stay indoors! Also try em out when you get home from a long day at work and just want to wear something comfortable:)

    ReplyDelete